Stay dekat Penang a night.
Site visit sekejap je since tak banyak info needed.
On the way back to KL, kena drive lalu kampung for almost 1 hour before masuk ke highway.
Near to pekan Bandar Baharu, ada kawasan hutan sikit, aku drive dalam 80km/j.
This is the saddest things/ experience happened to me in my whole life.
Aku accidentally terlanggar monyet. Dia tengah melintas.
To be honest, aku tak perasan. I don't even notice ada sekawan monyet in that area masa driving.
And the worst part is the monkey is carrying her baby together masa melintas.
I feel so so so so so so bad!!! Honestly. Until today and not sure until when.
Aku terus berhenti kereta ke tepi and saw the baby died and ibu dia still tarik nafas sekali sekala tanpa ada apa apa bunyi. I know she is dying. I know! She gonna die soon. Badan dorang still perfect it just telinga keluar darah. Aku rasa aku langgar kepala. Ya Allah.
I feel so bad. There is no other words to describe how terrible I felt.
Aku tak pernah langgar binatang since aku lahir, as i remember! Except frog and tupai lah.
Tapi the feeling is not as bad as this. This is worst!
Aku angkat ibu and anak monyet tu ke tepi so that takkan ada kereta lain yang langgar lagi and tutup dengan surat khabar. I hope they will forgive me. Sayang, Mommy tak nampak yang awak ada dekat tepi jalan. I won't move that fast if I realized you're there.
I just want them to know that aku tak sengaja and IF POSSIBLE, aku taknak pun benda ni jadi.
Nothing I can do except nangis and menyalahkan diri sendiri. If only I could turn back time. If only I took jalan highway at the first place and tak lalu kampung, this thing won't happened. They might still alive until today and live happily ever after atas pokok makan pisang or something.
Selama ni, while driving, I will make sure to slow down the car kalau nampak binatang tepi jalan so that I will avoid from langgar dorang if suddenly dorang melintas jalan.
Nothing I can do except nangis and menyalahkan diri sendiri. If only I could turn back time. If only I took jalan highway at the first place and tak lalu kampung, this thing won't happened. They might still alive until today and live happily ever after atas pokok makan pisang or something.
Selama ni, while driving, I will make sure to slow down the car kalau nampak binatang tepi jalan so that I will avoid from langgar dorang if suddenly dorang melintas jalan.
And yesterday, I failed!
I really hope that it won't happen again in my life/in front of my eyes sebab the feeling is terribly sad and of cos aku dah meragut nyawa haiwan yang tak bersalah. They do nothing wrong towards me.
Guys, Please be extra careful while driving. Kalau nampak binatang tepi jalan, please slow down your car. You might hit them if suddenly dorang cross the road.
I really hope that it won't happen again in my life/in front of my eyes sebab the feeling is terribly sad and of cos aku dah meragut nyawa haiwan yang tak bersalah. They do nothing wrong towards me.
Guys, Please be extra careful while driving. Kalau nampak binatang tepi jalan, please slow down your car. You might hit them if suddenly dorang cross the road.
Sedih lagi.
Aku harap, ibu and baby monyet tu maafkan aku.
I love them!
Aku harap, ibu and baby monyet tu maafkan aku.
I love them!
Aku sayang binatang tak kisahlah dorang from apa spesis pun.
Anyhow, things happened for reasons. Allah nak suruh aku lebih berhati-hati supaya lepas ni I won't do something even worse than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment