One by one senior people keluar meninggalkan office ni.
They get better offer, then why should they stay? Kan?
Lately but not so lately la, rasanya dah setahun ni company agak sibuk.
I mean super sibuk.
And add up some politic issue in the company where yang pandai kipas hidup senang lenang and yang tak pandai kipas terpaksa la buat semua perkara. Things become worse bila one of our bosses left company last 3 months.
I was thinking do the same too. Resign.
Still thinking and considering the better place to go.
I have one. Rasanya dah kena buat decision.
Tengok la esok.
If the decision is YES, I will tender resignation letter by Friday before my so-long leave!
As per Najib and Kak Zaini kata, in order to success we should stepping out from our comfort zone.
Its been more than 4 years working with PSI.
Banyak duit aku buat kat sini.
Banyak juga peluang aku dapat kat sini.
Banyak experience aku gain.

No comments:
Post a Comment