Friday, 10 December 2010

kerusi perak



forever feveret song aku memang miss you love by silverchair. in fact, band dia pun memang one of feveret band aku.
sejak semalam, lagu miss you love tu asik la berngiang-ngiang kat kepala aku. hati aku keep on nyanyi lagu tu. ringing tone untuk mohd hafiz pun aku assign lagu tu. setelah empat tahun aku pakai lagu yang mohd hafiz buat sendiri, aku tukar ke miss you love. demam miss you love melanda balik. hehe. teringat zaman uniten, teringat zaman pergi gig ngan the rhaman, teringat zaman kurus.

*Millionaire say*Got a big shot deal*And thrown it all away but*But I'm not too sure *How I'm supposed to feel*Or what I'm supposed to say*But I'm not, not sure,*Not too sure how it feels*To handle every day*And I miss you love*

*Make room for the pray*'Cause I'm coming in*With what I wanna say but*It's gonna hurt*And I love the pain*A breeding ground for hate but...*

*I'm not, not sure*Not too sure how it feels*To handle everyday*Like the one that just past*In the crowds of all the people*

*Remember today*I've no respect for you*And I miss you love*And I miss you love*

*I love the way you love*But I hate the way*I'm supposed to love you back*

*It's just a fad*Part of the teen, teenage angst brigade and*I'm not, not sure*Not too sure how it feels*To handle everyday*Like the one that just past*In the crowds of all the people*

*Remember today*I've no respect for you*And I miss you love*And I miss you love*

*Remember today*I've no respect for you*And I miss you love*And I miss you love*

*I love the way you love*But I hate the way*I'm supposed to love you back*



actually takde modal nak buat entry pasal ape. semakin bosan kan hidup aku?

No comments: